The Republicans have their echo chamber which allows them to influence the media, so it is my turn to help the other side.

2005-05-22

Political Parties... Bad Times

I'm not really a fan of political parties. Often times, if you follow party lines, you end having to swallow some policies you don't agree with, even when you might agree with the majority of policies. Also, it can often prevent good legislation from being passed, because people are often compelled to vote along party lines. I lie somewhere between Libertarian and Democrat, but I prefer not to say I'm part of any one party, because none of them represent my views. This is demonstrated by what my acquaintances call me. One person calls me a liberal, one calls me a Republican, and another calls me a dirty hippy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home